Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wh3n Is Th3 tIm3???

When???When is the time that u both gonna let me go???
When???When is the time that u both gonna let me out??
When is the time that u both won't control me anymore???
When??!!!

I know,I know u both are worried about my safety....
I know u both love me....
I know u both care about me....

BUT

The problem is....
I'm 18!!!!EIGHTEEN
So I was wondering....
Are u all gonna PRISON me till U r old???till the day that your life ended???

Y am a girl???
Why???Tell me....

Because of I'm a girl....
I can't protect myself??
Because of I'm a girl...
that I can be easily cheated???
Because I'm a girl...
I can be easily get caught and being F*** up???

So....When and what is the time u all gonna let me have my own freedom.....??
When???Tell me when????

Every time I try to discuss this with u both.....
But ended up in quarrel...
Try to talk with u both...
But u both just ignore me....
Try to persuade u two....
But u both just give me reasons....lots of lots of reason....

This is why I hate being a girl...
This is why I hate myself....
This is why I hate it all.......
This is why I act like a guy....
Cause I wanna be a guy....

BUT

I can't....Cause this is my faith...
I have to accept it......
I have to accept it with my heart.....


I'm tired of quarreling.....
I'm tired when I face u both.....
I'm tired when u both are muttering....
I'm tired......when I talk to u....
Cause once v talk...then next ll be quarrel AGAIN......
I dunno why V can't communicate in a peaceful way....I think this is why a FAMILY are......
so I chose to be silence.....
chose to write it here.......

And I need rest....need a lot of rest..........needed it so much.....
Cause ................... I'm ............... Tired !!!!



I wish I'm a guy....
I wish I have my own freedom....
I wish I can do whatever things I wanna do.....(especially what guys do)

I wish u both gonna let me have my own freedom as soon as possible......


As Soon As Possible.......PLS....I b3G U!!

4 comments:

bird said...

男生可以做很多女生不能做的东西。。
男生可以赌博,
男生可以吸烟,
男生可以喝酒,
男生可以召妓,
甚至骂粗口。。。

Anonymous said...

人生就有如一场游戏,你可以选择遵守游戏规则,你也可以选择违反游戏规则。。。
你们只懂得选择遵守或不遵守所定下来的游戏规则。。。
而我,则选择了由我自己来定下游戏的规则。。
毕竟,我,

就是一切!

chaihyun™ said...

For me, it is true dat b a boys got many advantages...
I oso like to b a boy...
But as d God let u b a girl, so u hv to appreciate it....
Nw u cant change ur sex alrdy, so try enjoy it....

神秘 said...

haha...U r right.....