Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oh God...Hom3work agAin!!!!

So Busy lately.....
everyday homework homework.....
Sick of It!!!
Some more activities....
Haizzz.....
Not much time left now....
exam is just around the corner....

Don't know how to face it.....
Sure get the last place in my class......
haizzz....

My chemistry teacher like sh*t.....
LOL....don't even know wat she teaching in front....
even herself sometimes still in blur blur conditions....
Don't know what she thinking of......

And my P.A teacher......
So so so so......strict....
Like this cannot LIke that cannot....
what larr.....waste so much of my time just to draw a piece of graph.......
but her teaching method is better than the chemistry ......

Physics....half sleeping half awake....
The teacher...
not much experience....
but have good patience....
so i think i still can survive in my physics lar...

Maths.....same with that chemistry teacher....
So S*it .....
Buy three books just to teach maths....
Never mind...didn't mind how many books he used...
the problem is.....he just read the steps out from the book....!!!
or just copy the steps out from the book.....
If like that I also can teach ad la......
Luckily,I got tuition...if not sure die .....

Nowadays....teacher who had good teaching skills is lesser...
Don't know the next generation eh students how errr....
I guess at the end they "HAO" lo.....
hahahaha....

1 comment:

bird said...

我的压力大到我自己都无法控制!做了许多我从来没做过的事!
我真的倒塌了!
太多的冷讽热潮!
太多的虚伪!
我的信心竟然可以掉到这个程度!
向爬都难啊!