Wednesday, November 12, 2008

you think i so easily get bullied is it???????

I kept quiet doesn't meant that I give up and you win....

I just lazy facing this kind of people like you...

Doesn't mean that I have new friend and I forget my old friend...

Doesn't mean that I suddenly became so cruel.....

Just that you have changed .... and become more terrible that hardly I could

recognize

who you really are or maybe this is the real you???

You have gone too far and reach my limited anger... and you have totally made me

angry

now....not just one day you can do this....but is for few weeks and I'm sick of

facing you.....

It just makes me feel annoyed...annoyed....luckily its holiday!!!

hahaha..so happy...holiday I can rest my ear in peace^^

2 comments:

chaihyun™ said...

wow...
i think i noe who r u talking about...
but duno correct onot...
LOLX...

神秘 said...

haha..u noe??sms me n c ur ans...haha^^