Saturday, November 22, 2008

why?

It has been 2 years...
2 years!!! but he still loves me like he does...
Still unchanged this two years....
I still can feel that..
But I don't like him.
But still I don't wan to hurt him...
He knew what I was thinking...
But he still....
haizzz..

What am I gonna do with him??
I said we are best friend.
Ya,he accept it..
But the way he treat me aren't like best friend.
I'm not good at handling this kinda thing.
Haizzz...
I told him before..but...
nothing I could do now..

Why??
Why the person I love didn't love me in return
but the person I don't have feeling with love me???
Why???

4 comments:

人中之龙 said...

so deep ar!?
what A like u, u dun like A,
B dun like u, u like B??

deep! duup! deep! duup!

weihuai said...

hey
take it easy
i believe u can handle the circumstance with ur intelligent
XD

神秘 said...

haha...deep meh?3person nia..
Hahaha...Actually B dunno I like Him also^^

神秘 said...

Albert:
I guess so..but sometime intelligent can't solve everything,right?