Sunday, November 16, 2008

Don't be a COWARD!!!

Today when I woke up, my dad call me and told me that my car got scratch!!!

Oh My God!!! My Honda City!!!

4 deep scratch in front of my car and the side of my car..

It can be clearly prove that it is done by someone PURPOSELY !!

By somehow key or some pointed object....

I didn't get scold of course because it is not my fault

But somehow I'm now very angry!!!

TO WHOM WHO DID THAT ON MY CAR!!!!

DAMN YOU!!!YOU F*CKING SHIT!!!

IF YOU DARE, FACE ME!!

BUT DON'T DO THIS KIND OF COWARD THING!!

I HATE THIS!!! IF YOU LET ME CAUGHT THAT IT IS YOU WHO DID THAT NO MATTER YOU ARE GIRL OR BOY!!YOUR FINGER WILL BE GONE BY NOW!!

YOU LITTLE COWARD!!JERK IS WHAT I CALLED!!!

There are a few person that I suspect that who did this..but since no prove I can't do anything!!But I'll be careful now watching you guys....

Once you got my nerve you won't know what I'll do next!!especially you all...

BEWARE OF ME!!F*CK YOU GIRL!!

YOU F*CKING COWARD!!!

1 comment:

神秘 said...

haha..they sure will deserve it!!