Sunday, November 16, 2008

happy from the bottom of my heart

I'm very happy yesterday...

why??

because yesterday there was an exciting basketball competition which held at

Penang Chinese Girl School

And as I said before I took part in it

But unluckily we lost at the second match when vs Jit Sin High School

but I didn't feel a single sadness cause they are very strong indeed

There is a state player among the group

seen her before with my other basketball friends

And we talk for awhile after our match

She said we are strong also but of course not stronger than them

Most of the marks are scored by her...

She is a cool and awesome player

I admire her much than ever!!!

And I'm happy,not because our failure and not because of most of our player injured

But is because I gain experience from here and once again I'm in a basketball comp



After that,we watch our school team Bird2 had successfully got into the final match

which is Chung Ling vs Penang Free School

this is a very exciting match

at the last 3 minutes if not mistaken

their score is 16 vs 15

and PFS got a fail and got the chance to score 2 marks if the player score

of course we do hope that the player won't score

and during the last minute Bird2 player successfully get the ball but do not score

and GAME END!!!

the final marks (if not mistaken again)

16 vs 15

WE WON!!!

hahaha!!!we scream like hell....so excited and full of joy....

we cheers and very happy...take photos and joking around

During the closing,the guy got their gold medal...

And then some of them went to gurney...But I didn't...

cause I'm sick then i went home with a happy joyful heart!!

No comments: