Saturday, October 4, 2008

..You know why??....

Do You know why I can relate myself with the frog??...
Hahaha...Let me tell you the story...kinda funny..
Just my dumb imagination thought, who feel it that way.......

It was like that...
I moved into my new house which I was staying now since year 2002..
Then there was a small jungle behind my house...
There were many kind of animal..You really can see it from my window..
For example,snake,monkey(which is much smaller than you saw at the zoo),frog,dog,iguana,and whatever animal that should be there....

Early in the morning..around 7.00am...
That is the beautiest part of the day..
you can listen to the chirping of bird and the burb-ing of frog...
I hate it when I just moved in...It was so noisy in the morning..
But as time goes by,You really can feel the beautiful melody of the jungle...the natural...Its sometimes is a relaxing way though...

Then I always help my mum out with drying out the clothes or washing the clothes at the back...which is facing the jungle ...
Then,every time it sure have a frog jump into me...either my head,my hand,or my leg...Every time...!!
I felt bloody hate it...that damn frog always target on me...
Yucks!!As you know,I not the only one who always help my mum out at the back..
my sister too always helping out her..but they didn't experience before..
All the family member,only I'M THE ONE who always got this big price!!

AND I HATE IT!
besides,we do always wash our school shoes at the back...
But every time it got me...I dunno why...arrggh...
So some time I very fear about going the back...
frog always jump into the back of my house cause my house are more cool during the afternoon....
So...thats why...
And then, I got this name from my sister and my dad..(who always help me catch the frog out of my house)hehe..^^
This is what they called me..Princess of the frog...or whatever..
they said maybe I am a frog once..at the past..hahaha...silly right??

I just ignore them..and then till last night...
When I was washing the dishes at my kitchen which is also facing the back...
Then suddenly I scream out very loud..!!
And you know what I saw???A frog jump to my body!!!!
arrggh!!!yucks....it feels sticky and cold...I almost cried out you know....
And I hate frog the most!!
so I was wondering Am I a frog???haha...silly..

So how do you feel when a frog jump to your body??
or even your head...I knew the feeling...and it sucks!!
and yucks!!

2 comments:

艾莉~エリ said...

OMG...

You stick to the frog...

that why,you menioned you are frog in past karma...xD

神秘 said...

haha...dunno...just a silly inference..