Saturday, October 4, 2008

..I miss the old times...

Today you came...
But we both just like strangers that barely known each other...
we barely talk...and we don't know what conversation should we talk about..
This hurts me a lot...

We used to talk like a family..and we are a family...but now...
we didn't talk like one..
I miss the old times...
We all always meet together,play together...even stay at your house...
but now we barely see each other..and this made our relationship futher and futher away...

You used to care me a lot when I was a kid...
You always played with me...and even bought me many many presents...
I like you...when I was a kid...I still remember the bear you bought me..
And I still keep it...
But then after the BIG quarrel...
Not the quarrel between me and you...
But the quarrel of the upper generation...
that brought our relationships futher away...
I miss you as a part of the family...
Although now they are better..but our relationship is not like last time..
It feels different...there is like something in between....

When they quarrel,almost two years we didn't see each other...
At this period of time..I always dream about You all...
Cause I really miss you all...
now I still wish our relationship could get better,you hope it too right??...

3 comments:

人中之龙 said...

事情往往都是这样的。。。上一代的恩恩怨怨都一定拖延到下一代。。。

神秘 said...

Ya lo...we are the victims...haizz..

艾莉~エリ said...

dun worry...you will find sth never change eventually...

at least,u believe it will