Sunday, October 26, 2008

..Flashback..

I'm so happy today!!so I can't even wait till after exam to post this....

I went back my primary school today....Cause there was a food fair...
So I decided to went there...And I'm so happy cause I saw HIM!!

Its been 5 years,we didn't see each other for such a long time!!
Then I saw another HIM,with my classmate,they are couple now....
So happy for them....haha...
I was so delight and happy,cause I didn't expect them to be here...
5 years!!!almost 6 years now.....

How I miss them...the old times...my old buddy!!
We used to practice basketball during primary time...
We used to talk together like mad people...
We used to joke too.....

He changed...physically...and too mentally...
very mature...more handsome!!haha...but too thin...
He said I changed too...haha...
When we met we chat for about half an hour...
We talk as usual..although we didn't met for 5 years...
He too also agree that he miss the old times...
When we played ,talk,having fun together....
He too said that he like primary school time the most...

I'm So happy...after chat for a while with Him...
I gotta rush to tuition...then I went back...
then again,memory flash through my mind...
How we used to be last time...
It was an unforgettable memory that I ever had...

Honestly,I love primary school the most...
It was a place with So much peaceful,so childish....no worries...And most of all...so happy!!

Fate will bring us all together someday even though we didn't met for 5 years...
God give us chance to meet each other here to last our friendship longer...
And I'll never forget You all...

No comments: