Saturday, October 25, 2008

So Excited!!!

Yesterday,WC ask about us girl joining basketball competition during the holidays...
I was wondering am I gonna join it???
But at the end I'm too excited about this competition,so I decided to join...

Hahaha!!!Cause I love basketball so much,that I can't even deny it!!
Although I keep say no from my own mouth,but my heart give an answer which is so unbearable that is a YES!!!

But I hope everything will be fine when playing with other team's girls....
And I don wan go there sia sui...hahaha!!!

^^Happy^^

But exam is coming soon,gotta put my concentration and my effort on my Exam first!!

So will be back here after exam!!So long Blog!!

2 comments:

chaihyun™ said...

Gambateh..


when is d match???

神秘 said...

erm...after exam still got one week practice then ka match...U wan watch??come support me la...hahaha..