Sunday, January 11, 2009

Slam Ball

Haha,do anyone heard of it???
While here I'm going to share some to you all today about this slam ball
There have been a Malaysia Open today,right??
After watching our Malaysian single Lee Chong Wei get the champion and the victory..
My dad change the channel to AXN .... It written Slam ball...

Huh???Is there kinda sports like that...while I was wondering...
There comes the slam ball....haha..it was so funny...but COOL....
You can see the black guy slam dunk!!!WOW!!WOOH....COOL...
But this sports are kinda funny...haha...rules too...and kinda like monkey jumping..

let me show u the picture...




Haha,cool isn't it???
It is a combination of basketball and American football...
haha,the court was, from parts of basketball, football, hockey and gymnastics.
this is totally an amazing sports...that I've ever seen
Hope I got the chance to play it...
Although it is a very 'rough' sports...

p/s:today men double's final match were so exciting (the Korean vs Indonesian)...

1 comment:

chaihyun™ said...

hey, u oso got watch d badminton match??
wow really exciting..
ahhhaaa...