Sunday, January 18, 2009

Flash back!

Haha..today I did something that let my mind swift back my memory!!!

Guess what??This morning I saw my kitchen got a small tin of glucose...

So Then remind me that FU Gui said I lack of 'xue tang' and thats why I always very cold during the class....

Then I took a spoon and eat the glucose and drink a glass of water!!!

Haha..

This was what I've done during my primary school....

B4 we got into the basketball court or the field to run at the stadium...

haha...that time was so so so fun!!!Insane!!Me and my friend will TAKE a FULL MOUTH of glucose and eat it!!tasted so good!!

And at the end of the day...the small tin sure will finish...cause we all finished it!!

I missed those day and my friends....although some of them changed....

I didn't blame them cause of their changes...cause people will changed somehow....But I just blame the environment that changed them....

Hope you all are well out there!!

No comments: