Friday, September 26, 2008

...Unexpectable...

Wow,today ping pong competition was held at our school hall...
And I had take part in it....
With no training at all....
I,walk in to the hall with "not gonna win" this three words in my mind...

This is because :
First,our class 'god' who is good in ping pong didn't take part in it...
Second,same to others who are pro-ping pong didn't take part....
The one who is taking part is just for filling up the number...

Competition started and suprisingly we get into the semi-final...
Again we unexpected got into the FINAL....
But We get second place at the end....
this is a no one expected results for our class L6F3...

Again..till now...I still feel Impossible and again unexpected the results will be like this....

But I'm very happy though....
Haha...Happy^^

No comments: