Friday, September 12, 2008

...Trust......

First case:
Haha....I was so stupid!!!
I believed what You said..
but U make me dissapointed again and again...
You cheated me again and again.....
So there is no way that I'll believe you again...
no way,i try hard to believe U...
but at the moment which I prefer to believe you....
U make me dissapointed...so trust on your word is just a waste of time....

Second case :
We argue for many month about my driving....
almost everyday we argue bout that....
and I'm sick of it....
First,this is wat U both said : "you just learn your driving...
not good enough to drive to school"....
Ok,sure...and fine...I accepted it....


But then After a few months.... here comes again....
The car was there...but reasons again .....
that prevent me from driving to school....
this is what U both said again:If Yi Luen is beside you then we will let you drive..
U both said it is true...but YL time is different from mine....
So how come people will have the time to sit beside me???!!!


Today,I ask you both for permission again....
But this is the BULLSHIT you both gave me....
The car is servicing...so you don't have the car to drive to school....
OK again,reasons....but then you addded on..
If the car was here...We SURE let u drive....
HAHAHA....I reply with a faded smile.....
then u scolded me...said that U didn't owe me....
I didn't say anything.... U didn't owe me...I just smile...a dissapointed smile...

Hey please!!
Don't ever say that BULLSHIT again.....
Even if the car was here...u won't even let me drive...
EVER!!I'm sure of it.....
I was wondering....can't you be tired of giving load of reasons???

But I'm tired with all of your reasons!!!!
So from now on....each word you said will have to filter through my mind twice....
to approve it is true or just a lame excuses again....
my trust in your word has long gone.....
so there is no trust in both of your words....
hahaha...still thinking the BULLSHIT u gave me....
what a NONSENSE!!

so to YOu both and the particular person that I don't trust anymore....
I choose to trust you all but you all just make me dissapointed....
It was like some needles poking at my heart slowly but hard enough to make it bleed to death....
Tell you what,I didn't deserve being a cheated slave...I deserve better that is I choose to ignore it!!
Which means I don't care about you all anymore....
whatever it is...the words which come out from your mouths just meant a lame thing to me,get it???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiz... dun so kek ki lar..
me get licence until now also haven drive yet..
so ~ u ord gud d..

chaihyun™ said...

hey, dun like dat lar, mb they worried about u mah.
you r their daughter n d 1st daughter so they sure worried abt ur safety eh mah.
i oso din drive mah.
drivin is not fun at all lar, let ppl fetch u is better ko! haha...
dun so frustrated lar.

神秘 said...

haha...
mayb lo...
but for me driving is a relaxing things leh....
haizz...when is the time then they ll allow me ad gua...

人中之龙 said...

mayb they r waiting a boy to drive u...so they purposely dun wan to let u drive...my dad oso dun like to let me drive especially bike, but i purposely ask him in front of my grandpa, then my grandpa will say let him drive la...

神秘 said...

hahaaha...wait boy drive me r???
u wan drive me hor???
hhahaha...u alw so good brain wan la...can think of many way to do things u wanna do eh,not meh?

chaihyun™ said...

hey, ask TC fetch u lar..
he sure will eh...
ask he said ur dad wan a boy to fecth u mah...
ask he lar..
ahahahahhaa...