Sunday, May 2, 2010

Time FLies

Time really flies?? does it??
But time can't fly right??
DO you seen time fly before???
Just the Earth is spinning everyday and time keep moving on...thats it!!

HAHAHAHa....Been talking nonsense...

LEft one month only!!!
And we are going to seperate from one another...
Every of my friend will continue on their path to fullfill their dream
We will have to say goodbye to each other soon

But I'm glad and happy since the day I met this whole bunch of friends
They make my life more colourful and intresting..
Thanks guys....
Be in contact with me everytime when you think of me k??

Ah Pheng will be there!!!!
hahaha....

2 comments:

deer antler velvet said...

hahaha, really funny.. lolz deer antler velvet

the girl with so many names said...

you're right! I've never seen time flying before! :)