Monday, August 3, 2009

107 days count down ~.~

OMG OMG OoooooooOMG !!!!

107 days!!!

Stressful Stressful Stressful!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

Living in horror...the dark...the hell is coming....

How??How???How???

Any angel come and help me out???

I'm sinking!!!sinking deep into a nowhere...

STPM is COMING...

Haixxxxxxx......

I promise to myself I won't gonna regret this time like I did last time...

Won't ever regret!!No!!not the second time!!no chance to regret!!

Study hard is my duty now!!!

Gambateh!!!!HOI!!!!

hahahaha

p/s:mentally illness me.....

3 comments:

CHLOE said...

chill chill..
so stress up then how to study smart? =)

karthing said...

don't stress
don't stress
jia yew O

*(^_^)*

神秘 said...

chloe:haha...thx thx...
really stress...
gai...hope i can study smart
^^
KT:i'll try not to stress..
u too kt...jia you together ya
wish to c v both smiling when taking our results ^^...