Friday, May 8, 2009

hmmm....Wanna See spider???

Here comes the spider woman!!!
hahhahaha...

Well,this happened a long time ago...
Hmmm,about 3 months ago...
That night...
Before CNY,me and my sis was watching Jacky Chan movie..
That time was about 3a.m in the morning..

Then I felt something crawling my leg...
I jumped from my sofa...
ahahahaha....then a sudden pain spread through my leg...
And.....
Hahahaha...



No la joking joking...(If the spider really crawl across my leg,I think I would have fainted)
Well,continue my stories..
I was going to toilet without wearing specs
Suddenly I saw something crawling across the floor..
I was like wth...what is that huh???
Cause I was a bit sleepy that time...since it was 3 am already
Then I went to check again what was that thing...

Then I caught this....or I can said trap it...







The size of it is kinda big...This spider got hairy legs and body...
luckily I caught it if not it will wandering around my house during CNY...
woooh!!!

No comments: