Sunday, April 12, 2009

Time goes by as My h3art melted away

Tick Tick Tick
Time is tickling
wHile I was dreaming every time
everyone are happy except me
everyone are full of happiness but not me

I was once very obstinate towards thing
but now I don't know whether I still act like this?

I endure my pain without any complaints
And You are harassing my thought again,again and again
make me ponder about it every night..
You are once an impartial person
But why not now??
Although sometimes,something are inevitable
but you hurt me a lot!!

I wander around while my thought was on you
I felt I am eligible to gave out my thought
But you not only didn't accepted it but scolded on me
Even wanna slap me on the spot
I am so disappointed on you
but what I can do is do nothing
every time You watched me with enmity
makes my wound deeper,deeper and deeper









p/s:hopes my wound will heal as soon as possible
and do hope that our relationship will improve sooner or later
Love ya

2 comments:

✟♥X!@0☠L0n9☣✞ said...

problems wif parents?

神秘 said...

bingo!!haha...
teenagers right??who will also experience it though