Sunday, March 22, 2009

The haunting of connecticut



I saw this movie trailer last night...
While I was watching a damn good movie TAKEN
Wow,really an amazing movie that my friend introduced me to watch...
It was a 2008 movie...about kidnapping teenage girls and let them had drugs then become prostitude ...

The film follows an ex-CIA "Preventer" skilled in hand to hand combat who must rescue his daughter after she is kidnapped during her Paris vacation by human trafficking|sex-traffickers.

Very exciting and amazing movie...And show how bad and worse the human were now..
very interesting too..

And about this Haunting of connecticut...will be on cinema at march 27...
But not in our country!!Damn!!!I wanna watch it!!
Guess I have to downloaded it...
This movie trailer attracted my attention..
Therefore,I guess it is a good movie though...

No comments: