Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chinese New Year

30th night
Nothing special today,just went to grandma house and had a steamboat dinner...then went back home around 11 something...Then watched a movie named evil twins something like that...A korean ghost movie...kinda great, love it a lot...Then my mum scolded me cause Chinese New Year watch Ghost film plus my 3 year old sister watched it with me...And she kinda scare that time...haha..Then doing something until 3 am in the morning and sleep around 4am..hehe

Day 1
Kinda bored today,went to grandma house go 'Bai Nian'...The fun part is taking ang pau...The bored part is sitting there watching movie for the rest of the day...But when other of my cousin came we chit chat and play cards..

Day 2
Went to my Dad's friend house 'Bai Nian' so tired cause go many places today.....just go 'Bai Nian' and take ang pau...nothing more.....Sien..Then after reach home my Dad's friend come and have to welcome them...Then watch my husband movie 'The banquet' .... No ending..swt -.-..But he died in the movie..sad...haha

DAy 3
Gurney!!here I come!!Went gurney with my cousin...purpose:Watch movie All Well End well...But!!!Wednesday....Imagine the people queue till the escalator there..OMG!!!The movie we wanted to watch is selling fast and sold out even.....Then at the end we bought the movie ticket 'Inkheart'...Then I met Sin Yi,Shier Khee,Wan Min and Jonathan...then after chat for awhile they went into the cinema...Before I went in the cinema I saw Andy...Haha...he shouted:'Happy new Year'... very loud in front the cinema...scare diok me....haha...After the movie we went back home lo...

Day 4
Haha...Monitor didn't go this gathering so let me, the assistant monitor mark the attendance.....Here we go...Chia Hoey,Hwey Miin,Sin Wah,Choon Yann,Phui Nee,Angeline,Yi May,Mei Xun,Lay Cheng,Li Ching,Guendeline,Gaik Lin,Gaik Pin,Lay Yin,Yan Ying,Ger Li,and Me...total 17 ppl...we went to House of steamboat..Our 5S2 gathering...there were so crowded my god!!!Smoke everywhere...beh dong....But the fun part is we After 2 years finally met again...I MISS YOU ALL.....Muakzz....We took a lot of photos.....But Not in my camera(Cause I forget to bring camera)...in our camera girl/head prefect's camera....So I'm waiting her to post it....So happy....Can met all of you.....

Tick tick tick,time passes by with a glimpse....So fast .... Two years since we graduate...We didn't even realize it....It's been like we all are been together yesterday....So Miss those day...Really miss it a lot!!Now its been store in our memory...I'll never forget our 5S2 days.....And everyone don't forget our promises....LOVE YA!!!

p/s:met someone with his gf...haha....

Day 5
Went to queensbay for a walk...with my Best fRiend/Girlfriend/wife....haha...I used to have a lot of wife...But the other wife (LC) can't make it...so left one with me...and cheng and HM.....then we chit chat till 3 something then go back ad.....Then go my wife(GL) house chat till 5pm...then go my Other friend house for awhile....They playing cards..so don wan disturb them...haha...cause someone is losing at that time.....so went back home early....so bored...

Thats all...Boring holiday.....haha...but better this year...Went here and there....

p/s:our promises...every year of CNY we will gathering on 'che si'....so must keep our promises...

Love you all!!!MUAKZZ

No comments: