Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Frustrat3d.....Confusing......

I just finished my exam today.....
Actually should be relieve after the exam....
But in the opposite way,I feel so pressure now...
Can't even know what relieve meant to me....
Exam for me was hard...but for other people was just like drinking water....
Some even score hundred marks for their chemistry......
I dunno how they study.....Can somebody teach me???

Something keep bothering me lately.....
feel so frustrated.....confusing.....directionless....
Dunno what I should do now.....
Everyday keep scolded by my dad....
Why u always stay at school???
Why u always wanna hang out when holiday??
Why u this ....Why u that....
Whats wrong with him......????

Rumour....
Made me feel confused.....
Make my reputation gone as well....
Actually,I really don wanna care about what people say about me....
I try to ignore them...but something make me feel uncomfortable bout it......
I really dunno what to do.....
I just talk to everyone as a friend....
but...haizzz.....rumour was so terrible....

I feel pressure now..
kinda regret study form 6...
Although it is fun during form 6....
but I keep getting pressure from the others...
Especially my parents....
Keep scolding me.....
Haizzz......
Can't go out!!!wat the f*ck!!

Haizzzz.......................

Something really bother me so much.....
Don't even know what to do..........
Haizzzzz

4 comments:

人中之龙 said...

"Actually,I really don wanna care about what people say about me....
I try to ignore them...but something make me feel uncomfortable bout it......"

that means you not yet reach the standard which you can control ur emotions.....

now u not yet draw the cards and yet u dy felt pressure...
how r u going to walk until the end...

try this below...
when ppl r scolding u,
stop breathing for a while until u cant stand it, then u quickly breath harder n harder....

n even harder.....

then you wont feel anything anymore....

神秘 said...

Reli bo???
I'll try it next time....
Dunno will get asthma o like that....
Haha^^

chaihyun™ said...

hey, dun bliv wat he said lar...

every1 has d right to say anything,
we cant control it,
so we jz keep quite n listen to others say,
if is right then we change,
but if they talk nonsense,
we dun bother bout them,
jz bliv dat they hv right to talk,
we cant stop them,
but we oso can control our emotions,
if u jz mind wat they say, u will b not happy,
then who is suffer???
dats u...
so dun b so stupid...
jz happy everyday,
we r live 4 ourself n not 4 others,
PEACE MAN~

n i think ur dad is 4 ur own goods,
try to talk to them lor...
but dun quarell...


**Chai Hun**

神秘 said...

thanks for ur advice ya chai hun...
haha....
I'll be happy everyday...^^